Monday, October 31, 2011

I Told U so(repost

with the freak blizZard hitting so many of NYS flood raaged regions i can only say i told U so! and here is when i told U:


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Delay after the deluge!

Delay, I know delay, since after 2 months of unemployment I am still waiting for the NYS Dept of Labor's Unemployment Division to get on the ball and release my benefits, but this pales in comparision to the delay being caused literally to thousands by Politics on capitol hill. I still have a home, I know where my next meal is coming from, I simply am waiting to move on with life, but for the thousands being kept in Govermental limbo By Washington DC, we are talking a matter of literal life and death! This is the NORTHEAST! cold moves in VERY quickly and anytime after October 1st for those of you who dont know thaqt means SNOW! As in blizzard conditions! And as someone who has endured winter in Schoharie County, I can tell you it is nothing to be trifiled with! Thi disaster that was created By Hurriacne Irene could easily lead to a greater one if a early snowfall arrives , so I implore DC to get on the ball here! Get the people what they need! Get your priorities in order! VBecause we are talking about the here and now, not the Political later! End the delays, stop with the Political one upmanship! because literally, peoples lives are at stake here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment